Many people are embarrassed by their smile. Often, people do not know that there are beautiful and natural looking solutions to their dental problems. If this sound familiar, then Cosmetic Dentistry may be right for you. It can be an amazing confidence booster for someone who has always been afraid to smile.
Through veneers, crowns or implants you can achieve a smile that lights up the room. Your new smile is often so gorgeous that we call it a smile-makeover!
These solutions are not only long-lasting but can also be affordable. Are you ready for your smile-makeover? Contact us today!
Smile Fearlessly with Cosmetic Dentistry!
Cosmetic dentistry is any dental work that helps to achieve ideal esthetics or helps the appearance of your teeth and gums. It primarily focuses on improvement dental aesthetics in position, shape, size, color, alignment and overall makeover of your smile.
Cosmetic Dentistry Services includes:
- Orthodontics : Invisalign/Clear Aligners or Braces can address crowded teeth or spaces between teeth and can also improve health by moving teeth into their correct positions.
- Implants : Implants are very long lasting and esthetic solution to missing teeth. Implants are placed in the jaw and are restored over the course of several months with a crown.
- Crowns : A crown is a hat or “cap” that’s placed over a broken or weak tooth. They are natural-looking and strong.
- Veneers : Veneers are an amazing way to improve the appearance of broken, chipped, discolored or misshapen teeth. They can also correct malpositioned teeth as well. They are like a contact lens the fits over the front of your tooth, changing your smile instantly to a gorgeous, evenly colored work of art!
- Dental Bonding : Bonding is when a tooth-colored composite or filling material is used to change the shape of the teeth to improve the shape of the teeth.